Software and QA Engineers relocation to USA
Jan 18 2016
We are looking for talented developers overseas who would like to explore US based job opportunities while working for our well-established company or mid enterprise clients onsite.
Full Stack Application developer (.NET arena) – H1B sponsorship
The ideal candidate is a developer who takes prides in his ability to move up and down the Microsoft .NET stack, has open mind toward new technologies and is excited about working in the USA. If this sounds like you, we would be happy to assist you in filing your H1B petition.
• A Software Development Professional with 6+ years of experience building applications
• Thrives on taking input and guidance from multiple sources, but still loves independent work
• Passionate about code quality, debugging and unit testing
• BSc in Computer Science or related technology
• Core .NET and C#
• Web services, Web API, WCF, WPF
• ASP.NET MVC
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
• Cloud development experience is a huge plus
Software Performance Engineer
We are looking for talented and quick-witted Software Performance Engineers who will be responsible for producing performance test plans, writing and debugging test scripts, executing performance tests, analyzing results.
• Proven experience (5 years +) with load testing tools – LoadRunner/Performance Center, Silk Performer, JMeter, SOASTA, Keynote, Gomez
• Hands-on with common web technologies (HTTP, REST, Web Services, XML, etc.)
• Understanding of database technologies, both traditional and NoSQL
• English fluency on Upper-intermediate level
• Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field
.Net or Java software development
Software Developer in Test
We look to bring on new team members – Software Engineers in Test who share a vital interest in ensuring that developed applications meet their functional and non-functional requirements and is eager to upskill in different technologies through the work on various clients’ sites.
Technical automation testing experience (5 years) with the ability to create test automation frameworks using open source technologies (example: Selenium, Cucumber)
An interest of prior experience in coding with OOP languages (Java, C#, C++, Python, Ruby etc.)
Experience working within an Agile, Scrum environment
English fluency on Upper-intermediate level
Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field
cv to email@example.com